It would be very difficult for me if my size is 1/10 of my actual size. Their would be more disadvantages rather than advantages. The world would become very huge for me I will face a lot of difficulties in my day to day life. Whether it is related to school or household work. I don't think life would be fun or interesting. These things can tell why I won't be interested in becoming /10 of my actual size. To begin with, all the dimensions of the length, breadth and height all around me would appear very big . Besides, the day to day activities using cupboard, door, chair, table, clothes and personal accessories etc. would frustrate me. Further, if I am 1/10 of my actual size then my relationship with my family members, friends etc. would become complicated. Rather, my entire range of activities would become miserable.
The biggest problem in such a case would be how others would view me. There would be some who would pity on my small size, some would make fun of me and some would be willing to help me in every possible way. However, my view is one should face such situation boldly because I would have to live with this size all my life. By acting boldly I would gain confidence, respect and admiration from others.
The biggest problem in such a case would be how others would view me. There would be some who would pity on my small size, some would make fun of me and some would be willing to help me in every possible way. However, my view is one should face such situation boldly because I would have to live with this size all my life. By acting boldly I would gain confidence, respect and admiration from others.
No comments:
Post a Comment