Q1 - Share an experience of being creative
Creation of a plan for development of body and soul
Many a times I used to think about managing my life in a way that would lead to balanced development of my body (physical fitness ) and soul ( mental and spiritual development ). Since childhood I discovered that while at school, at home and elsewhere there were always moments of joy, sadness, anxiety, boredom, tiredness, and state of complete relaxation. This always prompted me to think IS LIFE ALWAYS LIKE THAT ? Over the years I discovered that YES, life is like that for one and all. I then thought of preparing a plan for myself so that I could lead a balanced life. I discussed with my family members, watched people and situations around and came up with my little creation which is as follows and which at least I try to implement :
Q2- What did you create
My creation
- Stay positive at all times.
- Do not criticise any one or any situation. Rather try to make the best of it.
- Develop helpful attitude. However, try not to seek help from others, to the extent possible.
- Set a goal, both short term and long term for yourself. One is likely to excel in the area of one's interest. Therefore, listen to your conscience and then decide.
- Follow basic laws which govern society.
- Before going to school, read the topic of study, if you know what is to be taught.
- Prioritise your work, both at home, and at school. The heavier work which requires time and is not urgent should be left for weekends.
- Eat a balanced diet. The intake of calories needs to be burnt. Therefore, physical activity, in the form of games etc must be included.
- Entertain yourself in the areas of interest.
Q3- How does it feel to be a creator
I really do not know if it would be proper to call it a creation. But yes, for personality development it seems to work.
This is an interesting creation. I think these are excellent guidelines for life. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDelete