Writing an Extended Essay was not at all easy for me. When I first got my topic "Stem Cells" I thought I would be able to write my essay effortlessly, because this was the topic in which one could find a lot of information and evidences. But, as I went along with my research, I faced a lot of difficulties in finding information I actually wanted. However, after doing some more research I had a good plan that I could implement on my essay. On the other hand, I think I wasted a lot of my time by just doing the research and not concentrating on writing my essay and that took away a lot of my time.
Managing and organizing everything on time is the major thing which I learned and understood. Even though I think I had a good plan about how to write my essay, but still there were problems which I came across while writing the actual essay, especially building arguments that needed to be supported with evidences. Secondly, there was another thing which I really need to work on i.e how to give citations in MLA format.
When I have to write my essay next time, I would definitely keep in mind to organise and manage my work according to deadlines and I would also not take a lot of time to just research the given topic, rather I will try to focus on managing my essay and spending time on research equitably and judiciously.
perde modelleri
ReplyDeletesms onay
turkcell mobil ödeme bozdurma
nft nasıl alınır
ANKARA EVDEN EVE NAKLİYAT
Trafik sigortasi
DEDEKTÖR
web sitesi kurma
aşk kitapları
SMM PANEL
ReplyDeleteSmm Panel
iş ilanları
İnstagram Takipçi Satın Al
HIRDAVATÇI
beyazesyateknikservisi.com.tr
servis
TİKTOK HİLE İNDİR